Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, April 30, 2012

APRIL 2012- AN EMOTIONAL MONTH

Two birthdays-Sonya and Brody, a new baby in the family and a funeral made this April very emotional. Small celebration for my daughter on the 4th with all the hospital visits occurring. On Easter weekend to lose a close friend who was my son's-in-law's mother was such an emotional turmoil for everyone. My grandson's #4-25th- was very poignant as it was the first time Cheryl-Granma was not present- celebrating and missing someone can occur at the same time. Then for my niece to have a new baby boy-27th- before the end of the month brought renewed joy to our family system after the loss of Mom-Nana in February. A short month but a varied one. How was your April? Was it busy? Did you have some emotional times? Personally, I have never had an April so emotional in my life! How about you? Is there a particular April you remember?

1 comment:

  1. I remember last April when I got a ride to emergency in an ambulance. That was a scary 'first' for me.

    ReplyDelete