Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, January 1, 2019

NEW YEAR-NEW BEGINNING

The start of a new year can bring new resolutions and goals. A new year. A new beginning. For me I stopped making resolutions. What I do is revisit my goals for myself. Do I need to exercise more? Do I need to finish my projects? Are there friends to see?
With family, what more can we do with each other. Are there events to see?
What will 2019 bring? Health, wealth and happiness are always ideas permeating with many people. For me, life has slowed down and maybe I want it to rev up a little.
First day of the new year was busy with putting away all the Christmas decorations and reorganizing them too. The linens washed. The floors dusted- the place looked like a dust bowl. So maybe a goal will be to reduce the dust in my house over the winter. Or maybe the Christmas stuff hid it??
I like the idea of new beginnings. Wanting to make some change is a good thing. Takes about 2 weeks to change a habit!
January is a time for celebration in our family- 3 birthdays and 1 anniversary. So there will be food and cake.
So bringing on my creative self. Writing. Crafts. Looking for ways to augment my income.
Of course the ongoing support and care of my husband.
So how about you. What new beginning do you have in mind?
#newbeginnings#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#goals#noresolutions#friends#family#revinguplife#whatwill2019bring

No comments:

Post a Comment