Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, January 7, 2019

LET HIM EAT CAKE FOR HIS CELEBRATION

A January birthday celebration for a husband, dad and grandpa. Just family but fun to be together. We used the Toronto Maple Leafs as the theme. If no Maple Leaf stuff then wear blue and white. It was good to be together. Not that we needed to eat lots after the Christmas season. So more fruit, veggies, chicken. sweet and hot sausages and pizza was on the menu.
Birthdays are a good way to mark life. They are an opportunity to get together. Eat, drink and yes make him eat cake. The problem is my husband does not like to eat much cake so I get to try to finish it. I am smarter. I cut pieces and freeze for another day.
#birthday#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#torontomapleleafs#blueandwhitetheme#lotstoeat#pizza#chicken#veggiesanddip#sowhatifhedoesnotlikecake#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment