Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, January 20, 2019

WANT SOME EXERCISE- SHOVEL SNOW

Snow, snow and more snow. Shoveling it twice in less than 24 hours. I feel like my arms and legs have had a workout. I don't lift it. I push it to the side. I am always cognizant of the effect on the heart. The emergency rooms will contest to it. Take the activity slow and easy. It can be done in several steps. Being outside in the fresh air is good for the soul. But remember with any wind chill factor to cover exposed skin. Don't want any frost bite! So how is your snow shoveling going??
#snowshoveling#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#canadahaslotsofsnow#snowshovelingisgoodexercise

2 comments:

  1. risk of frostbite is high here ... wc of -40

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is so cold isn't it? I usually do not wear much protection. But when shoveling yesterday- hat, scarf over most areas of my face, warm mitts and parka!!

    ReplyDelete