Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, January 19, 2019

WHAT TO DO ON A SNOW DAY?

The GTA is getting its first snowstorm of 2019. Unlike other parts of Canada that have been slammed more.
So a good thing to do on a snow day is to stay home, stay warm and get those projects going.
During the winter I like to use the slow cooker or oven more often. It gives the wonderful aroma of food cooking in the home. Yesterday a chicken soup was simmered for the day.
What to cook today? Well I pulled out my bread maker. The aroma of freshly baking bread permeates throughout my home. Listening to the radio while scrapbooking pictures makes my snow day bearable.
How about you? What do you do on  snow day? Snow angels would be fun. Or a big snow person!!
#snowday#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#thearomaofacookedmealpermeatesthroughoutthehome#freshbakedbreadisgreat#stayhomewhenitsnows

No comments:

Post a Comment