Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, January 21, 2019

MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY

Americans are celebrating the day. I hope all Americans. For me Martin Luther was on the news in my teen years. I embraced his messages. He made me aware of the cause of the black people not only in America but everywhere. He fought for others not just black people. Poor people. The need for tolerance and justice. His speeches and messages are so poignant today. If time go to You Tube or just research on the Internet and revisit his messages.
I wonder if he would be happy on what is happening in America today. Would he buy Michelle Obama's book?
What are your memories of Martin Luther King? What do you like best about him and his messages?
#martinlutherking#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#messagesofhopeandtolerance#moderntimesremembermartinlutherking#thoughtsfrommychildhood#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment