Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, January 13, 2019

ANNE WILSON- WHO IS THIS ARTIST?

I found this pretty note card with my cards. Someone gave it to me years ago but I do not recall who!!
It is a pretty watercolour. Anne has signed the card. There is nothing on the back.  So I researched Anne Wilson artist on the Internet. Several are there. But I do not think they are this Anne. Given to me by someone in Canada. Maybe my Mom. So I thought I would use my blog to try to find the artist. I like it as it is a country cottage. Something I would have loved to have in this lifetime. So Anne are you out there? Come on by and tell me about yourself!!
#AnneWilson#artist#watercolour#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#femaleartists#paintingwithwatercolours

No comments:

Post a Comment