Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, December 31, 2018

END OF YEAR BLESSINGS

Reflecting on a year can be an emotional journey. Each year has its ups and downs. For me a retirement, husband with 4 hospitalizations, 2 funerals, 1 baby shower, birthday cakes, day trips, farmers markets, family visits and well continuing to be a blogger. Still healthy enough to do all that needs to be done at home.
So what is a blessing! Good luck. Good times. Not taking what I have in life as a given. Looking for ways to augment my life and the lives of those around me. Remembering to take each day as it comes. Enjoying all the little things in life. Being thankful. Trying not to be angry about the misfortunes that have come my way.
Blessed not to compare with those who seem to get everything without any effort. Not really mine to judge.To be happy and content with what I have.
So am I blessed? Yes. Family, friends, a home, food on the table and the cognitive mind to do those things in life that bring joy, pleasure, meaning and perhaps some extra income.
How about you? What are your thoughts on your blessings for the Year? Do you feel blessed?
#countingourblessings#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#theyearanditsupsanddowns#goodluckorbeingblessed#whathasbeenaccomplishedovertheyear#takingthebadwiththegood#havinghealth#feelingblessed

No comments:

Post a Comment