Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, October 28, 2012

PUMPKINS PUMPKINS PUMPKINS EVERYWHERE

Between Thanksgiving and Halloween, pumpkins are popping up everywhere. For the amazing crafters, craving has become an art. I just put out a few uncarved ones on my front porch. I am not good at craving. After all the festive events, I cut the pumpkins open take out the seeds and roast them in the oven. I cook some of the pumpkin with ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon then take the skin off and use the mush in pumpkin  in bread, muffins or pies! A Pumpkin is a happy vegetable with its bright orange!

I also like to take a few pictures. A quick picture from a speeding car of a pumpkin field not far from home!


Some little pumpkins for decoration!

Fun farm decoration!
Which one to chose!


Or are these ones better!

A Cinderella Pumpkin for the little Princess in your Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment