Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, October 10, 2012

NANA SAYS HIGH TECH VERSUS LOW TECH

With all the High Tech gadgets around it is difficult sometimes to encourage children to use other resources at hand. However, little children tend to gravitate towards items they find that are fun. In one of my daughters' basement the big box which the Fridge was packaged has become a playhouse. The grandchildren love the sticks and pinecones in the yard to gather and use. My granddaughter made a beautiful princess scarecrow for Thanksgiving out of a stick and scraps I have in a bin in my craft room. They need to use the computer and work a keyboard to keep up with modern times but using a variety of media to learn is important too.

1 comment: