Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, July 10, 2012

SECOND ANNIVERSARY OF BLOGGING

Well over 700 plus posts and a readership that has touched all the earth's continents, I am proud to say blogging has become part of my life. Some regular readers such as Roy, Amy, Edna, Heather and other family and friends in Canada, United States and Italy are thanked for their loyalty. Especially Roy for his interesting and sometimes funny comments. To you in Russia who read daily, let me know who you are so I can thank you for your attention. My weekly visitor from Germany, comment sometimes. If you do follow me, then why not become a follower so I know who you are. Perhaps, you can suggest some themes. Those who read regularly know I have some recurring ones- A postcard from, Nana Says, Canadiana, history,whimsical, clinical, garden and flowers, crafts and sometimes whatever strikes my mood of the day. I plan outings to find and photograph pictures for the blog. Of course, not every photo is amazing but it does help to tell a story. Since I love symbolism, look for another meaning in some of the photos I chose. I really hope you enjoy reading the posts. My choice to try to post every day can be challenging. In order to write and write well, it is vital to commit to writing. With my dictionary and thesaurus handy and lots of photographs, I venture every day to try to commit words to post! With well over 13,000 pageviews I know I am reaching someone! I also assist Adolph with his blog- http://granpalovestocook.blogspot.com/  The photographs and typing are mine- the food and recipes are his very own creations. The sarcasm belongs to him! Perhaps his blog will venture into a family cookbook! Mostly I have found a very creative side to me that I love to share. With my work and life experiences, I have knowledge and expertise to communicate to others! I can also learn from others' reactions to my posts! Feel free to comment. If you are unable to post a comment, then email me at abdm@rogers.com and I will transcribe the comment to my post. So what will another year bring? Will I think of some new recurring themes? Do you have suggestions for me? Again thanks for visiting and do come again!

2 comments:

  1. You're doing good: keep those posts coming!

    An idea: copy all your posts to your HD. You never know if blogspot.ca will be here in a year or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. July 11, 2012- Edna Mallet-Park commented- "Congrats Barb on your 700+ blogs. I look forward to reading them every day and look for them on the days the you miss. Keep up the good work. It is also a good way to catch up on your family history."

    ReplyDelete