Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, July 2, 2012

IT WAS A DARK AND STORMY NIGHT....

 Is often a line in a murder mystery or even an Edgar Allen Poe story or two. Years ago it was fodder for a writing contest. Everyone was to start their story with the line. So yesterday I saw a crow and it cawed! For many cultures seeing and hearing a crow caw can have symbolic meaning. Also if you are a farmer you may have a flock of crows that hang out and hear cawing all the time. Sometimes crows are just noisy pesty birds. But what if we had a contest- the crow cawed and make a story out of it or a poem or perhaps just think about it! Or we could have it was a dark and stormy night and we heard the crow caw! Sometimes on  my walks I have very interesting reflective thoughts or sometimes not so interesting! I am not sure which category this would be! Do you?

1 comment:

  1. Your reflective thoughts are certainly something to crow about ...

    ReplyDelete