Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, July 30, 2012

JULY 2012 IMAGES

As July 2012 is winding down, I feel good. Many people say the summer is going too fast. I feel differently as I embraced the month- heat and all deciding to pack in as much as possible. Canada Day celebrations, some babysitting of the grandchildren, some fun day trips and an overnight to Kingston. I have photographed many images- some pictures better than others. I realize other than Canada Day ones- not of my grandchildren- hum! Perhaps August with family functions coming, it will be a month of family photos or maybe a combination of both. When Natasha took my memory cards to download to her computer, she asked me if I take pictures of everything! Pretty much! What is life without lots of photos! I have included many of my images in this blog as well as Adolph's blog- http://granpalovestocook.blogspot.com/ Maybe I need a new blog for me- Nana loves to take pictures! If you have time, my cousin Roy puts some amazing photos on Flickr photos website- pictures of nature as well as wonderful images in and around Winnipeg, Manitoba. Words are great but photos do speak loudly to us! Do you like to take pictures? Great memories are made.

1 comment:

  1. Photos are a way of capturing moments in time. A single photo can bring back a flood of memories. They are a great way to record our personal history. for ourselves and for our friends and family.

    ReplyDelete