Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, July 28, 2012

EARLY MORNING- A TIME TO REFLECT!





I love to arise before 6 a.m. every day. On weekends and vacation days, I go for my power walk early. The quiet on the street and few people and cars make it very enjoyable. There are even no people walking their dogs. On a recent trip to Kingston Ontario, our hotel was right on the water by the 1000 Island Cruise boats. On the second day, arising early, I took my camera and coffee in hand and was able to  photograph the clear, calm water capturing  some reflections.

Early morning is a good time to think. The reflections in the water reminded me of the many reflections I can make about aspects of my life.

Some of the reflections are clouded, some calm and some a little wavy like the ones in the photographs. When you reflect about your life how would you describe the reflections? Is morning the best time for you or are you a night owl liking the late night and dark to think?

2 comments:

  1. Some great photos, Barb. I have a series just like this from when I visited Kingston, except mine are all 35 mm. Obviously, my visit was quite a few years ago. Guess I'll have to scan some of them. I've been reluctant to start doing that because there are so many slides in storage. Where do you start?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start at the very beginning- oh that's the line to a song from The Sound of Music!

    ReplyDelete