Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, May 14, 2011

MARRIAGES THAT LAST

Occur for many reasons. Couples are as different as snowflakes, yet share similar qualities. Many people stay married to raise the children and for sex. If anyone were to ask me how I have been married for so long, I always say- have a sense of humour! Life is very serious with our emotional roller coasters at time so the humour helps to bear it. Besides my husband is a cute "clutz", he makes me laugh. Any relationship, friendship, work colleagues can benefit from humour! I do not laugh at Adolph- I laugh with him! Do you have an answer for marriages that last? What is your advice? Do you know couples that have lasted the years together?

No comments:

Post a Comment