Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, May 29, 2011

SITTING ON A BENCH



I love the creativity of some artists. Along Wellington street in Ottawa is this sculpture-simply a couple sitting on a bench. Cities always have interesting sites but it is the small features that often bring a smile. What do you think of the artist's work?

1 comment:

  1. Great shot. Another memory. Many years ago, I saw this sculpture and it brought a smile to my face. There are many of similar sculptures in Europe. Someday, hopefully, they'll becomw more popular in Canada and not just be restricted to parks and outside art galleries.

    ReplyDelete