Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, May 16, 2011

A HUMOUROUS SPOUSE

Since my husband is a smoker he often leaves an event to go outside for a cigarette. At our 40th anniversary celebration, he went outside but was followed by another guest at the restaurant. She told him she forgot her cigarettes and asked if she could have one. Jokingly, I asked are you sure she was not hitting on you? Adolph who has gained some weight over the last 40 years- responded- "what do you think she was thinking- if she kisses this toad, I will turn into a prince!" Well even a few pounds heavier, he is my prince!

No comments:

Post a Comment