Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, June 13, 2022

RICHMOND HILL CENTRAL LIBRARY-2015 MEMORIES OF THE FLOWERS AND AREA

One of my favourite buildings in the Hill is the Central Library. I can see it from the front of my house.

Often when I take walks around town I take lots of pictures. So Flowers and Gardens always are one of my favourite.

Flowers by the Library return.
Always good images of the front of the library.
This garden on the lawn is always well planted.

The path to Yonge and Major Mac is always so pretty. Lots of hanging plants.

So what about your town. What is pretty there?

#richmondhillcentrallibrary#gardenatthelibrary#richmondhillhasaprettylibrary#prettygardensinrichmondhill#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro 

No comments:

Post a Comment