Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, June 30, 2022

CANADA DAY 2022- LOTS OF CELEBRATING EH??

 Celebrations are back.

Maybe I will go to one and maybe not.

It has been a busy week with the graduations and arts event that I feel I have been around enough people for awhile.

Red and white.
Our flag.
Funnel cake.
Molson beer.
Marching bands.




150 years banners. Hard to believe 5 years have gone by. Now Canada is 155 years young!!

As a united country.

Of course the history and the land has been here for longer!!

O Canada. Our home and native land!!

Celebrate.

#canadaday#celebrations#flags#funnelcake#redandwhiteballoons#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment