Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, June 8, 2022

KEEPING BUSY HELPS WITH LOW MOOD

 I find that doing mundane tasks often helps to keep negative and sad thoughts at bay.

Weeding. Counting the number of pulls or cuts gets one's mind on other thoughts.

Ruminating about past negative events do not belong in my head. 

So trying to stay positive and putting positive thoughts in my consciousness is so important.

Projects that use my hands bring the thoughts to my hands. Gives some purpose.



There is so much I need to do for my future. So staying focused and positive is needed to get the small tasks done.

One at a time.

#stayingpositivehelpswithlowmood#busyhandshelptoclearthemind#weedinghelpswithnegativethoughts#projectsgivepurposetolife#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment