Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, June 13, 2022

DOING IT ALL MYSELF IS STRESSFUL

 Taking care of all of it.

The house.

The garden.

The car.

The bills.

The future. Where to live. Where to move to.

Not having a partner to run ideas about what to do.

Thinking and having so much in my head.

Well sometimes it is just stressful. Too stressful.

Being a woman and having to be tough with the men who service those areas of my life is burdensome.

I learnt from helping Adolph in the Construction Industry that men treat women differently than they treat women. So being tough comes with the territory.

Not taking any crap so to speak. 

I wish I were rich enough to have staff to take care of it all.

#doingitmyselfisstressful#wishIhavestafftodoit#whatwillthefuturebring#house#car#garden#bills#lifeisallonme#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment