Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, June 22, 2022

CELEBRATING MILESTONES-GRADE EIGHT GRADUATIONS

 So not one but two grandsons are graduating from Grade 8 this week and next Monday.

Damiano and Brody.

Nana bought them a tie clip each because they will be wearing their first suit with a tie. 

And money!!

It is good to celebrate after two years of limited celebrations.

Covid is not over. I am still cautious and wear a mask for many occasions. 

It is time to move forward and two grade eight graduations fit the bill!!

Thought I would post my Grade Eight graduation June 1964 from Ross Doan Public School on Weldrick.


Can you find me??

#gradeeightgraduations#celebratingisnecessary#lovingtocelebrateaftercovid#twograndsonscelebrating#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment