Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, June 1, 2022

JUNE IS INDIGENOUS HISTORY MONTH

 June will be important for many events in my family.

I wanted to start with it being Indigenous History Month.

So an opportunity to explore and honour our cultural heritage from our First Nations.

I have many books on history, culture and art. Perhaps I could feature some.

In my Ball Point, Mariposa Township series I have written some essays that reflect on the Indigenous heritage in that area.

Here's to a good month of learning.

#indigenousheritagemonth#booksonhistory#booksonart#booksonculture#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment