Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, June 6, 2022

17 SEVENTEEN WAS AND IS A GOOD YEAR! THE BEATLES THOUGHT SO

 My oldest grandchild is 17 today.



When I was 17 the Beatles song came out, She was just 17, you know what I mean!!

So I have promised Sophia I would sing this song to her during her 17th year.

17 is an interesting year. Getting closer to 20 but not far enough away from being little.

Can get a drivers license.

Can do many things but not quite as much as when one is 18.

So to all and especially my sweet granddaughter, who are 17 this year, have a good one!!

#turning17#being17#Beatlessingshewasjust17#Beatlessong#Iwas17once#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment