Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, June 14, 2022

JUNE BIRTHDAYS- FAMILY AND FRIENDS

Granddaughter, grandson, nephews, friends and my Mom's birthday- all in June.

June used to be the month for weddings. Now people get married all months of the year.

It is the pre summer month. Plans are in full swing.

The bugs become in full swing too. Time for the spray to be handy at all times in the garden.

I don't like May to rush by and I even dislike that June seems to fly too. 

Tell me! Why do the spring and summer months seem to fly while the winter ones drag on and on and on.

So half way through a short month.Boo!!

#june#lotsofjunebirthdays#slowdownjune#trytoenjoythemonth#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment