Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, June 18, 2022

JUNE WEDDINGS ARE BACK-WELL WEDDINGS IN GENERAL

 Parties and fun are back.

Weddings are back. Nice to see people able to celebrate again.

My girls were married in August and January. I was married in May. So June was never my choice. But for many brides it is a good one.

A month with flowers and hopefully warm weather and no rain.

So I know someone who is getting married today. A little on the cool side. And the wind should be gone by noon.

So to all the brides and yes the grooms have a great day.

#juneweddings#here'stothehappycouple#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment