Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, June 6, 2022

BUILDING THE TRACKS BEFORE THERE IS A TRAIN

 I remember a line from the movie Under The Tuscan Sun!

One character told the lead that two countries Italy and Austria built tracks from both sides over the mountains before there was even a train that could make the trip. They knew one day there would be a train.

So I am preparing for a move. Declutteirng. Selling some stuff. Assessing and organizing all my stuff. 

I helped clean out my parents home. I helped a little with others.

Cleaning out someone's stuff is painful So I do not want my children to have to do all my stuff.

I started years ago actually when Adolph and I had some plans of where we would go next.

Then life got in the way.

No I am not moving. No I do not have a next place. Yet!!

But laying the tracks so to speak before there is a train seems like the sensible thing to do.

#layingthetracksbeforeatrain#decluttering#thinkingofmovingbeforeIamactuallymoving#gettingreadyforamove#ahouseshouldbemorethanjustastoragespaceforstuff#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment