Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, June 10, 2022

JUNE AND ALL ITS GLORY-TREES ARE SO GREEN

 Rain is good for the garden. And the trees.

Everything looks so green right now. I love it.

And the flowering bushes.

A fresh green.

The annuals have taken. Some veggies are popping their heads. I only have some beans, rosemary and two tomato plants this year. Enough.

I like going to the markets. More fun.  Fresh foods and other goods. I like buying pickles from different vendors or farms.

So June with green trees and the real start of fresh Ontario produce-GLORIOUS!

#juneanditsglory#lovethemarketsofjune#gardenisgrowingwell#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment