Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, December 13, 2021

ZOOM CHRISTMAS PARTIES-YAY!!

 Another year of Zoom meetings and parties.

I was looking forward to some inperson events with the various groups to which I belong.

Alas another year of staying home and sitting at my computer to enjoy some social company.

Tonight the Richmond Hill Historical Society again online.

New Year's will be the town virtual celebration. 

But not having Covid or being sick or being anything unpleasant is okay.

I will persevere.

Like everybody else!

Zoom it is!!

#tiredofzoommeetings#wouldliketomeetinperson#playingsantaonline#meetingsociallyonline#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment