Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, December 22, 2021

CHRISTMAS 2021 REQUIRES LOT OF WORK

 Christmas moozing along!

Along with outside hoopla, a good day to putter.

Declutter.

Iron the tablecloth for the dining room.

Do all the little preChristmas day preparations.

The meal can only be cooked on the day.

But the peripheral things can be done.

I putter. Have something to eat. Putter some more.

Have a snooze. Have a coffee. 

Putter some more.

But I am getting things done at my own pace.

I do have more energy in the morning. So the lighter things are done in the PM.



Glad I shopped last week and got the extra items I needed.

Lineups at stores are daunting. So being home- no lineup.

And calm.

How are Christmas preparations going for you?

#christmaspreparationsataslowpace#puttringtogetthingsdone#likebeinghomeamidstthecurrentchaos#christmaswilbegreat#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment