Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, December 31, 2021

NEW YEAR AND ANY RESOLUTIONS

 New Year Resolutions can be made.

They can be broken.

For me.

Simple. To continue to do what I have been doing.

Increasing exercise in my daily routine. Simple. Small 10 minute intervals throughout the day.

Writing as much as possible.

Staying connected with family and friends. The social isolation is killing me. Zoom works but I would love more face to face time with people.



What are my hopes?

I hope like everyone else this bloody pandemic would be over.


I really hope the Toronto Maple Leafs will win the Stanley Cub.

I do not mind another booster.

I do not mind being tested as much as possible.

I want my family and friends to be safe.


So Happy New Year everyone everywhere!

2022 here we come, ready or not!!

#newyear#hopesforthenewyear#torontomapleleafstowinthestanleycup#familytobesafe#covidtobeover#whocaresifweneedanotherbooster#enjoyinglifeandallitbrings#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment