Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, December 15, 2021

FA LA LA LA LA- 10 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS

 Okay. I love Christmas.

But sometimes all the preparations for months does wear thin and tiresome.

So 10 days to go gets me in a different mode.

Do that cleaning of the main floor where the dinner will be.

Get those little gifts to people in my life- not family- like a friend needing a pick me up, a neighbour who lost a spouse this year, a friendly workplace that gives me good service.

Food bank and toy drive donations done. 

I love to see the smiles.



Finish wrapping those grandchildren things.

And of course eat some Christmas chocolate delights. There must be some fun amongst all the preparations.

And remember to do some exercise because I am eating chocolate delights.

#christmaspreparations#eatingchristmaschocolates#10daystochristmas#falalalala#lovingchristmas#givinggiftstoothersatchristmas#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment