Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, December 5, 2021

A QUIET DECEMBER DAY OR NOT

 The frenzy of the Christmas season is picking up.

Concerns about supply chain and buy up what you can.

Then going to a store and there lots of things to buy. If in doubt get a gift card for January sales.

My grandchildren especially the older ones want money. Boring for Nana as I like for all of them to have something under the tree. 

Fun to open presents. What do they know?

So to try to wrap more presents. I am trying to use up my resources at hand.

Tags and wrap and tissue galore. Fended off my temptation to buy more! I still will not use up all that I have.

Sent off another box of misc stuff to the Northern Mini Project campaign. It is a good way to give away so many little odds and ends that I have. For example, all the stickers I save from everything. My grandchildren use a few of them but the envelope full of misc stickers will be good for the RCMP up north to use with children.

So plodding away and trying to help the family as best as I can.


Of course two pots of poinsettas. I think I want to buy more for the house.

Oh Christmas poinsetta how I love thee!!

#christmas#christmaspreparations#wrappingpresents#keepingbusy#supplychainissues#sendingstuffupnorthtothenorthernminiprojectcampaign#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment