Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, December 4, 2021

CHRISTMAS SURE HAS A LOT OF GOOD EATING

So reviewing previous posts of both this blog and Adolph;s Granpalovestocook blog, I realize so much of the festive and family season has to do with food.


Sonya on her House of Kerrs blog has written some delicious holiday recipes too.



The seafood sauce so divine at Christmas.

I may find myself rewriting some of my favourite posts from Adolph's blog. It helps keep me close to him.
#christmasisaboutcooking#sonyawritesaboutfood#keepingthosefoodmemoriesalive#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment