Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, December 20, 2021

COVID FATIGUE- COVID DOESN'T CARE

 I get it.

I am tired of this covid pandemic too.

Very tired.

But Covid doesn't care.

Had my third dose.

Wear my mask.

Have a free test kit at home. Ordered two more online that I have paid for. So there will be lots in the family.

So I know Covid doesn't care. I guess it is up to me to care.

Care for me.

Care for my family.

Care for my community.

Care for those in the world that do not have the amount of vaccines, hospital capacity and well everything that privileged nations like Canada have.

So like the marathon just keep on running, doing, stay the course.

#coviddoesn'tcare#covidfatigue#doingwhatwecantofendoffcovid#wearamask#getvaccinated#washyourhands#justcareabouteverybodyandeverything#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment