Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, December 6, 2021

MONDAY IS ANOTHER WORK DAY

 Being retired does not take away the need to get things done.

Work at home. Inside and outside.

Work on the Blog.

Work on Christmas preparations.

Getting those bills paid on time.

Wrapping and shopping and more wrapping.

Mondays still feel like there is so much that needs to get done.

Then I race around all morning and by noon all is done. 

The good news is I can take a snooze. I do not have to wait for quitting time.

So Monday bring it on. I am ready for you.

#mondays#mondaysareworkdays#workonchristmaspreparations#gettingthingsdonearoundthehouse#wrappingchristmaspresentsiswork#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment