Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, December 29, 2021

CHRISTMAS MEMORIES ARE THE BEST

 Do you ever judge many happy times in your life with main events?

Summer vacations.

Birthdays. The special ones more than others. Like 25, 50, 75, 100. 

Or 60. That was a fun one.




Weddings.

Baby births.

Christmas.


Wreaths everywhere
Trying different decorating ideas.


Christmas memories usually top the list.


Starting to set the Christmas table.

Being creative with placenames!

My English Trigle.
Grandkids loved the Ginger Bread house

And Christmas Eve Seafood dinner prepared by Adolph.



I wish I had taken more pictures of food. "Foodies" take pictures of everything.

Christmas stockings with a name on them.



The Christmas Tree.


The presents.
The Christmas manager and angels. The reason for the Season.
Tim Hortons with a seasonal cup every year.


The family time.

The special presents. Mine- the diamond ear rings Adolph bought me in my 30s.

Playing Santa.

The big Christmas dinners. The most I had one year was 17. Now 11.


Lots of Christmas crackers and candy canes over the years,  Wearing those hats.

So now I have incentive to make a Memories of Christmas story for the family including lots of family pictures.
By the way, these are just a few of my Christmas pictures from over the decades.
How about you? What are your favourite Christmas memories?
#christmasmemories#christmasstories#christmascrackers#candycanes#takinglotsofchristmaspictures#chrismaswreaths#christmastrees#christmasdecorating#rememberingfunchristmastimes#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment