Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, December 19, 2021

GLAD MY SHOPPING IS DONE

 With the new restrictions and limits in stores even grocery stores I am so glad I shopped already.

I was going to wait to get my fresh veggies until a couple of days before Christmas but bought last week.

I like to get a fruit platter. Easier no cutting of fruit.

However if bought too early it can go funky. So a pineapple that needs to ripen. A small watermelon. A hard cantaloupe that needs to ripen too.

So there will be chopping but the fruit will be better and fresher for everyone.

I will be home and not with any crowds of any kind. So all is well.

For one person I sure have a lot of food in the house. Good thing there will be Christmas dinner with family.

#stayingawayfromlargecrowds#buyingfoodearlywasagoodplan#havinglotsoffoodinthehouse#ohwellihavetomakemyownfruitplatter#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment