Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, December 8, 2021

CHRISTMAS BAKING MADE FOR A GOOD DAY

 I have been staring at my baking goods on my counter for a week.

So today decided to do some baking.

Lemon Bread with glaze.

Banana Bread.

Lemon squares.

Apple Cranberry cake.

I am not a great baker but these items do not require great skill.

The aroma in the house helped with my mood. 

And I have to sample each one for my afternoon break.

Actually I plan to make some plates to give to others- like a neighbour, a friend, a daughter and family.

So it is done. Christmas baking. I have not done any real Christmas baking for a couple of years.

How about you! Are you baking at all this year!

#christmasbaking#lemonbread#bananabread#lemonsquares#applecranberrycake#greataromainthehouse#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#sharingbakingwithothers

No comments:

Post a Comment