Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, January 17, 2013

ARE YOU EVER FED UP WITH AREAS OF YOUR LIFE?

Are you someone who tries to make things work? Do you bend over backwards to try to sort out issues around you- at home, at work, at play? Are you the good friend that listens but does not have the courtesy reciprocated? Do you feel sometimes like you have hit the wall? So what do you do? How do you squash the feeling of " I am fed up with everything"? What strategies come to mind? One of my strategies is to retreat and think about the circumstances. To work on positive projects. Perhaps, to vent in ways with a trusted colleague or to review what has brought this feeling. Good physical exercise to burn off steam! If nothing else works, go to a high mountain side and scream!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Not many mountains in my area ... I escape through reading.

    ReplyDelete