Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, January 28, 2013

CANADIAN WINTER IMAGES

Snow photos are difficult to take without some contrast. Roaming around my winter garden recently, some opportunities arose. My winter rose! Yes the roses should have been pruned back but this one bush kept blooming well into December!

Milkweed- a reminder those dear Monarch Butterflies have migrated south to Mexico for the winter.

A snow covered coniferous tree- the green all year keeps some colour in the garden. Although taken in my backyard, it is so typical of a Canadian snow scene anywhere. Where are your winter photos taking you?

1 comment:

  1. Nice images, Barb. Especially like the milkweed photo! Keep shooting!

    ReplyDelete