Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, January 22, 2013

JANUARY BIRTHDAYS

There are many birthdays in January. Apparently those born in the winter months have an advantage over other times of the year. Well for hockey players! Children are older when they start school. It would be interesting to do the real demographics on birthdays. Thinking about people in my life there are many other months that birthdays occur. Of course my birthday is in January and honestly I have never felt I had an advantage at anything! What are your thoughts? What is the best birthday month? I know-the one in which you were born!





No comments:

Post a Comment