Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, March 31, 2012

IF IT HAS A SURFACE YOU HAVE TO CLEAN IT

The Spring air brings on the energy to clean. Preparing the house for the Easter Dinner next week, means taking a good look around and to clean the corners. Today I washed the curtains and windows along the front of the house. Each day this week I will continue to pick some fabric items to wash. The fragance of a clean house is welcoming ! The problem with my house is all my little knickknacks that need cleaning! But if it has a surface you have to clean it! Are you in the mood for spring cleaning?

1 comment:

  1. Me, I'd be satisfied with the main stuff. The corners can wait!

    ReplyDelete