Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, March 22, 2012

BLOGGING IS A WAY OF LIFE NOW!

So Post # 600 comes with some reflection. A daily challenge has become a routine, a motivator to write. Blogging brings a need to create. When I take pictures, I see the potential to use them in my posts- as a symbol, as a theme. I may look for a picture to use in one or a picture gives me an idea! I love it when someone I know comments that they read my blog. To those in Germany and Russia who read me regularly-thanks for visiting. To Roy, Edna and friends here in Canada and United States, I am glad you visit as often as you do! Not every post is great or profound- that's okay- to keep going, writing, digging and thinking of ideas. Like life- just to get up and put one foot forward everyday. Keep going! Keep writing! Keep blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on reaching yet another milestone in your blog writing. I certainly find many of your posts to be reflective, thinking of parallels and analogous situations in my own life. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete