Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, March 19, 2012

SPRING CLEANUP

When the weather becomes warmer and sunny, there is a urge to clean and exercise. Yes I went for my power walk with weights Sunday. Spring with its renewel is always a time to reflect. For many, like myself, it brings a new sense of life- brighter days and longer nights. There is aways a chance for another snow storm or colder weather but if one more we do not get discouraged. One last big gas bill before the furnace is used less. Almost time to put away the boots and jackets-almost! Another month than the spring/summer clothes come out. Delayer! Declutter! Clean the house for the Easter celebrations! Or if you celebrate Passover- cleaning is in the air! I love the sound of the Spring birds chirping. Our red cardinal sits and sings in his tree. The red robin is trying to find some worms. Spring and its message of hope!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've come down with spring fever. A life-long delayer, I'll passover the spring clean-up bit.

    ReplyDelete