Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, March 11, 2012

A POSTCARD FROM NEWFOUNDLAND CANADA

Newfoundland and Labrador is a beautiful province on the eastern coast of Canada. Known for its fisheries, beautiful landscape and friendly people, it is on my bucket list to visit.

My brother Ron and his wife, Sheila visited the area in 2009 and sent a postcard to my folks in British Columbia.


"09/09/16- Hi Folks, having a very nice trip in Newfoundland, lots to see and the people are great to meet. Lots of moose coming down the hwy. Season opened last Sat. and the Newfies are very keen on their moose-home by Oct. 1st. Lotsa love, Ron, Sheila and the dogs."

Like other parts of Canada, the wildlife is prolific. It is worth a visit or two. Go on by!

If you want a postcard featured here, email me at abdm@rogers.com and I will send you my address so you can send me a postcard.

1 comment:

  1. I've been to the wonderful province of NL many times. But, only to the Avalon Peninsula. Next time I go, with Margaret, we hope to take in Gros Morne on the other side of the island.

    ReplyDelete