Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, December 1, 2011

DECEMBER- THE LAST MONTH OF THE YEAR

Despite being 24 days to Christmas, December is always the reminder that another year is starting to come to an end. During the busy festive season, it can be a time of reflection about your life and the individuals in it. Reaching out to people through Christmas Cards, emails, tweets, facebook, phone calls and personal visits is a way to determine what others mean to us. Imagine if we did not have to try to contact them, would we? I know there are many folks who only send a Merry Christmas email now. I have been told lately who mails anything- well I do! The handwritten message or typed newsletter is a small way to update. Actually I like to hear from friends and relatives what is happening in their lives. When people are spread out through Canada, United States and Italy, everyone Adolph and I know are never in the same room at the same time. At our girls' weddings, we did have a good collection of people though at the same events! For me I miss the connection with people I love. How about you? Are there people you wish were closer?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe, I should just wish you Merry Christmas here and save an email later. Just kidding. I will prepare and send my annual letter to you later in the season.

    ReplyDelete