Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, December 7, 2011

NANA SAYS TEACHING CHILDREN SOCIAL AWARENESS IS GOOD

In this festive season, there are several toy drives around the GTA as I am sure there are in all the major cities in Canada for children to have a toy at Christmas. What I love seeing on the newscasts is parents bringing their fortunate children to donate a toy to others. Here at the hospital where I work, there are often donations and fund raisers from schools in the area. Teaching children to be aware of others in their community by lending a helping hand raising social consciousness is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment