Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, December 20, 2011

MY RED POINSETTIA

The red poinsettia is such a symbol of Christmas. There has to be at least one to make my home complete for the festive season. I love to go to events where there are rows of the beautiful flower, often in other colours too. Do you love it? How many do you have in your home?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't gotten mine yet. I was hoping to get out to Carman to pick up some at Vanderveen's Greenhouses (they supply them to most of Western Canada)but the trip hasn't happened. With time running out, I may have to break down and get one here in Winnipeg. But, I did see and photograph some at the local garden centre. One was uploaded to my Flickr page.

    ReplyDelete