Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, March 17, 2011

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY

To those with Irish blood and those who like the Irish. Like other cultural groups the Irish immigrated to many parts of the world. Here in Canada, where I have some Irish roots, many settled in Toronto and the outlaying counties in Ontario. Do you have any Irish roots? Where did your folks settle?

3 comments:

  1. As you know, I have some Irish blood in my ancestry. I believe it was the English family that lived in Ireland for some time. And, it's interesting that I'm now living with someone with a more direct Irish background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you do have some Irish blood. Since we are first cousins- Patrick Enlish our great grandfather and on Susan McWatters our great-great grandmother- are our two links to Ireland.

    ReplyDelete